About Sharon Smalley-Smith
Why Have Celebrants?
What Does a Certified Celebrant Offer to the Family?
What Will a Celebrant offer for my Firm?
How to contact a Celebrant in your Community?
What Does a Celebrant Cost?
Why Should We Use Celebrants?
- The funeral is a valuable source for healing in the
lives of a grieving family.
- This source needs to be available to both the religious
and non-religious people the funeral home serves.
- An increasing number of families are not active in a
church. When they need a funeral it is sometimes a difficult
- - even
an embarrassing problem for them to find a clergy person.
- It is often hard for funeral directors to find clergy
who are willing or comfortable conducting funerals for
- As we begin to serve the next generation, this problem
will increase dramatically.
- There is a definite connection between church
participation and immediate dispositions. The future will
depend upon becoming equipped to serve all of our families
with funerals that are personalized to their lives and